"" The Exhausted Mom: Toni Braxton Performing Live in Miami

June 18, 2013

Toni Braxton Performing Live in Miami

"Then I shall never breathe again.  Breathe again, breathe again...." This is the song that came right to the front of my mind when I heard about Toni Braxton coming in concert.  Then I started walking around the house trying to mimic her signature deep tones.  Needless to say I was getting weird looks from my husband and kids. (Maybe I don't sound like I think I do in my head...hmmmm....)

Toni Braxton first came on the R&B scence in 1992 with her "Love Shoulda Brought You Home" single on the Boomerang soundtrack. (That movie is still one of my all time favs..."I gotta mushroom shirt, a mushroom belt....")

Not only do I admire Toni Braxton for her natural musical talents, but also because of her ability to handle her singing, acting, and reality TV career, all while being a mother of two boys (I can relate).  One of her sons has been diagnosed with Autism.  It can't be easy, but Toni sure does make it look that way!  Three cheers to another exhausted mom!

Well, Ms. Braxton will be showcasing her new songs as well as the older tunes that we all know and can sing along with...it will be amazing!  Who's going?
 




To purchase tickets visit: http://bit.ly/13DrU59 or call: 1 (800)745-3000
Tickets are also available for purchase at Wal-Mart stores and at select Simon Mall locations.


Alexis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio