"" The Exhausted Mom: Thirsty Thursday...Bacardi Rum 'N' Coke Float

August 11, 2011

Thirsty Thursday...Bacardi Rum 'N' Coke Float

As a child, my dad would make Coke floats with me on hot days.  He recently taught my kids to do the same...now they want one for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!

Photo Courtesy of Bacardi.com


Recently I was playing on the Bacardi site.  They have this cool Mix Master link where you can choose ingredients and your level of difficulty, and it will spit out a cocktail recipe.  {SO FUN!}  And I came across my childhood favorite with an adult twist!!  How excited was I???

Bacardi Rum 'N' Coke Float

Ingredients:
2 parts Bacardi Superior Rum
3 parts Coca-Cola
1 ball of vanilla ice cream
cubed ice


1.  Fill high ball glass with ice.
2.  Pour on the Bacardi Superior Rum
3.  Top with chilled Coca-Cola
4.  Finish with a scoop of vanilla ice cream


Who said the kids get to have all the fun???!!

Alexis

2 comments:

  1. Sign me up! I heart mojitos, but run, coke and ice cream are three of my favorite things, lol.

    http://www.sleeepingsara.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Put A Little Umbrella In Your Drink for the Alexa Hop! I want one now! Yum!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio